A zippered pocket located under its rain-flap lid for small accessories such as a battery and lens cloth. Store your memory cards in the touch-fastening, slip-in dedicated memory card pocket. Lifting the protective rain-flap reveals an exterior zippered, slip-in pocket for small items such as a battery charger, USB cable, and lens cap. Pleated pockets, one on either side of the bag are suitable for storing items such as a small flashlight, cellphone, pens, or energy bar.
Your SH 160 II is easily carried with the padded top handle or removable and adjustable padded shoulder strap. For greater carrying versatility, the bag may be attached to your belt with the 2 built-in, rear belt loops. When set down, the bottom of the bag features a custom-molded base for protection against dirt and moisture.
- 1 DSLR with attached lens
- 1 extra lens
- 1 flash unit
- Small accessories such as charger, cables, memory card, and spare battery
- Custom-molded base to help safeguard against dirt and moisture
- Padded top handle for comfort
- 1 removable and adjustable divider for organizing gear
- Exterior Pockets
- 1 zippered accessory pocket under rain flap for holding small accessories such as a charger and cord
- 2 pleated, elastic side pockets for small items such as lens caps, flashlights, and pens
- Interior Pockets
- 1 zippered, slip-in accessory pocket under lid
- 1 fabric-fastening, slip-in memory card pocket under lid
- Shoulder Strap
- 1 adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap with snap hooks
- Built-in Belt Loop
- 2 built-in, rear belt loops for use with user-supplied belt
- Holds DSLR with 2 Lenses & 1 Flash Unit
- Interior Zippered Pocket Under Lid
- Inner Touch-Fastening Memory Card Pocket
- Protective Rain Flap with Quick-Release
- Exterior Zippered Accessory Pocket
- 2 Pleated, Slip-In Side Pockets
- Padded Top Handle for Comfort
- Adjustable, Padded Shoulder Strap
- Molded Base for Moisture Protection
|Type of Closure||Zipper and strap with quick-release|
|Exterior Dimensions||9.3 x 6.1 x 7.2" / 23.5 x 15.6 x 18.2 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||8.0 x 5.7 x 6.4" / 20.3 x 14.6 x 16.2 cm|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Adjustable, and removable padded shoulder strap
Padded top handle
2 built-in, rear belt loops
|Weight||14 oz / 400 g|
- Lowepro Adventura SH 160 II Bag
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.