Carry and protect 1-2 pro DSLRs, including one with up to 24-70mm f/2.8 lens attached, with this blackProTactic 350 AW Camera and Laptop Backpack from Lowepro. The bag also accommodates 6 extra lenses or flash units, as well as a tripod and a 13" laptop. Four access points at the top, sides, and back help you quickly organize your gear or grab it to get a shot. Depending on size, some gear configurations will be easier to access than others. For instance, a DSLR with grip and telephoto will be accessed more easily by unzipping the main compartment. Create customized configurations with the SlipLock-compatible strap system and MaxFit interior dividers.
The ProTactic 350 provides targeted comfort and support with its ActivZone System harness, which includes a waistbelt that's easily removable for storage and travel. Additionally, the bag offers a built-in all-weather cover to safeguard your gear against the elements. Five supplied modular accessories, including a water bottle pouch, accessory case, tripod cup, and two cinch straps, are all SlipLock-compatible. The ProTactic is crafted from both 210D and 1680D nylon, as well as nylon webbing and 900D polyester.
- Accommodates 1-2 pro DSLRs, including one with up to 24-70mm f/2.8 lens attached, plus 6 extra lenses or flash units, a tripod, and a 13" laptop.
- Four access points at the top, sides, and back help you quickly organize your gear or grab it to get a shot. Depending on size, some gear configurations will be easier to access than others. For instance, a DSLR with grip and telephoto will be accessed more easily by unzipping the main compartment.
- MaxFit System of padded, adjustable interior dividers for snug, secure fit and easy customization.
- SlipLock-compatible strap system and modular accessories, including water bottle pouch, accessory case, tripod cup, and two cinch straps.
- Keep accessories neat, organized and easy to access with multiple interior and exterior pockets.
- Quickly grab gear via 2 side-access pockets.
- CradleFit laptop pocket suspends and protects your computer.
- ActivZone System harness delivers targeted support at shoulder blades, lumbar area, and waist for comfort on the move. Includes a waistbelt that's easily removable for storage and travel.
- Built-in all-weather cover to safeguard your gear against the elements.
- Made from both 210D and 1680D nylon, as well as nylon webbing and 900D polyester.
1680D ballistic nylon
|Type of Closure||Zipper
|Exterior Dimensions||12.1 x 9.1 x 16.9" / 30.8 x 23 x 43 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||10.6 x 6.3 x 15.2" / 27 x 16 x 38.5 cm|
|Tripod Holder||Yes, cup and two cinch straps|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Backpack straps
Top grab handle
|Weight||4.4 lb / 2.0 kg|
In the Box
Lowepro ProTactic 350 AW Backpack
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,