A place for everything and everything in its place, is what the black Pro Runner BP 450 AW II Backpack fromLowepro is all about. The main compartment features padded, touch-fastening dividers for storing two Pro DSLR cameras with an attached 70-200mm 2.8 or 300mm lens, 5-6 extra lenses, Speedlights, and various accessories. Padded sleeves inside the front, zippered compartment holds an up to 15" laptop, 10" tablet, and a Wacom type tablet. Also inside this compartment is a zippered, clear-mesh pocket for cables, and related items. CradleFit construction suspends and protects your valuable gear from bumps and contact with the ground during transport.
At the bottom of the main compartment is a useful, removable accessory case for your hard drives, cords, and other small items. Numerous interior and exterior pockets accommodate a wide variety of gear, and help keep your backpack free of clutter and well organized. Compression straps with quick-release buckles on the front of the backpack are used for securing a pro-sized tripod. The YKK locking zippers function smoothly and have fabric pulls for easy opening.
Carry your BP 450 AW II Backpack with the padded grab handles located one on top, and one on the side. For comfort, the shoulder straps are adjustable, padded, contoured, and connect with an adjustable sternum strap. The added support provided by the removable, padded, waist belt helps make longer journeys less fatiguing. When not needed, the shoulder straps tuck behind the padded, mesh back panel. The mesh helps circulate air, cushions impacts, and wicks away moisture. On each side of the pack are compression straps which may be used for securing the back to a rolling luggage, trolley handle. And should the elements turn nasty, simply deploy the built-in all weather cover, and rest secure knowing your valuable gear is well-protected.
- 1, main, zippered, storage compartment with padded, touch-fastening dividers for camera, lenses, and accessories
- 1, front, zippered, storage compartment 3, padded sleeves for an up to 15" laptop, 10" tablet, and Wacom type tablet
- MaxFit System Dividers
- Interior dividers employ a MaxFit system which conforms to the shape of stored items allowing for a tighter fit and resulting in added space for packing extra gear
- Many interior pockets employ a cradle-fit design, which suspends and protects stored devices by preventing them from bumps and contacting the ground during transport
- Interior Pockets
- 2, zippered, slip-in, accessory pockets
- 1, zippered, clear-mesh, accessory pocket inside front compartment
- Exterior Pockets
- 2, zippered front pockets for documents and accessories
- Accessory Case
- Stored inside main compartement: 1, removable, zippered, padded, accessory case with top handle for storing hard drives, cables, cords, and other small items
- YKK locking zippers feature fabric zipper pulls for easy opening
- Carrying Options
- 1, padded, top grab handle
- 1, padded, side grab handle
- Padded, adjustable, contoured, shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap
- Removable, padded adjustable, waist belt
- Convertible, compression, trolley straps
- Compression straps for use with a rolling luggage trolley handle
- Back Panel
- Padded mesh back panel to cushion impacts and help wick-away moisture
- When not needed, shoulder straps store behind back panel
- Tripod Holder
- Front compression straps for holding a pro tripod
- All Weather Cover
- 1, built-in all weather cover for protection from the elements
|Material||680D nylon with PU backing
210D nylon with Velex lining
|Type of Closure||Zipper|
|Exterior Dimensions||13.7 x 7.1 x 19.5" / 34.8 x 18.0 x 49.5 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||12.8 x 6.3 x 16.1" / 32.5 x 16.0 x 40.8 cm|
|Waist Belt||Yes, removable|
|Tripod Holder||Yes, adjustable, quick-release straps on front of backpack|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Padded, top and side, grab handles
Padded, adjustable shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap
Padded, adjustable, removable waistbelt
Compression straps for attachment to a trolley
|Weight||6.4 lb / 2.9 kg|
In the BoxLowepro Pro Runner BP 450 AW II Camera Backpack
- Removable accessory bag
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,