The black, modular Pro Roller x300 AW from Lowepro consists of both an impact-protective hard-shell exterior and a removable Reserve Pack with a backpack harness, which holds a significant amount of gear. It holds two DSLRs with grips, around ten lenses (up to a 600mm telephoto lens), flashes and accessories between padded MaxFit interior dividers. It also accommodates up to a 17" laptop inside an easy-access stretch pocket at the front, and features numerous interior and exterior pockets for accessories.
To transport the Pro Roller with the hard-shell exterior, there is a dual-button trolley handle, with a sleek zippered cover, and durable, smooth-gliding wheels. There are also flexible and comfortable top and side grab handles with leather backings. After removal, the Reserve Pack can be carried on your back using the backpack harness, or can be grabbed with the handle at its side.
- Removable Reserve Pack unzips from hard-shell exterior, which has another zippered front flap, creating two separate cases
- MaxFit divider system has thinner, yet stronger touch-fastened dividers, which can be inserted after you settle your gear to maximize the interior space
- Durable urethane-cast wheels glide smoothly, are vibration resistant, and feature ABEC-5 rated bearings
- Built-in all weather AW cover protects the entire Pro Roller from rain and dust
- TSA-approved lock is built into the pack to lock zippers
- Four zippered mesh pockets are on the inside of the front flap
- No-drop front organization pocket features an interior organizer with various smaller pockets to organize your accessories
|Material||1680D ballistic nylon, 1000D striped nylon|
|Type of Closure||Zipper|
|Exterior Dimensions||17.0 x 11.6 x 25.4" / 43.3 x 29.5 x 64.5 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||15.6 x 6.9 - 8.5 x 22.4" / 39.7 x 17.6 - 21.6 x 57.0 cm, with divider insert|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Hard-shell exterior: trolley handle with wheels, side and top grip handles
Removable interior: backpack harness, top grip handle
|Weight||14.6 lb / 6.6 kg|
In the BoxLowepro Pro Roller x300 Rolling Case
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,