The mica Photo Traveler 150 Backpack from Lowepro is a moderately priced backpack that holds more than its weight in gear. It's rated to hold a compact DSLR such as a Canon T3i with an 18-200 lens attached as well as 2-3 additional small lenses such as a 70-300mm f/3.5-5.6 and 50mm f/1.8 plus a flash and some accessories. Or, if you prefer a compact or mirrorless system, it will accommodate that plus up to 3 small lenses. There's also a dedicated, padded pocket for your iPad.
The exterior of the bag is made from a durable 600D Oxford Polyester PU (polyurethane) combined with nylon mesh. The inside is also polyester, rated at 200D. The combination of both produces a very lightweight pack that is great for day trips.
The interior of the bag contains padded, movable dividers that allow you to configure the bag to suit your equipment needs. The exterior front has a quick-access zippered pocket for small stuff like keys, wallet or cell phone. In addition, the bag contains Lowepro's SlipLock attachment loops that accept optional pouches. The side mesh airline pocket is perfect for holding a small or table top tripod.
The Photo Traveler 150 is carried by its padded, adjustable and contoured shoulder straps. The backpad, like the shoulder straps, is also padded for maximum comfort. It also has a quick-grab top handle for rapid retrieval from your car or closet.
For anyone who needs small, lightweight and extremely manageable photo backpack, this one is hard to beat - especially since it comes from Lowepro - a company with a reputation for designing the ultimate in outdoor bags. It's backed by their lifetime warranty.
- Ultra-compact photo backpack
- Thickly padded and fully adjustable main compartment
- Dedicated, padded pocket fits an iPad
- Quick-access front pocket for small items such as a wallet, keys or cell phone
- Stretch-mesh side pockets
- SlipLock attachment loops
- Padded shoulder straps and backpad
- Quick-grab handle
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 29.7" (75.4 cm)
|Material||Exterior: 600D Oxford Polyester PU CTD
200G Elastic Mesh Nylon
Interior: 200D Polyester PU CTD
|Type of Closure||Zippers|
|Exterior Dimensions||9.4 x 7.7 x 12.6" (23.9 x 19.6 x 32.0 cm)|
|Interior Dimensions||8.5 x 4.5 x 11.2" (21.6 x 11.4 x 28.4 cm)
Front Compartment Inner Dimensions: 8.1 x 1.4 x 11.2" (20.5 x 3.6 X 28.5 cm)
|Carrying/Transport Options||Padded backpack straps
Quick grab top handle
|Weight||1.3 lb (0.6 kg)|
In the BoxLowepro Photo Traveler 150 Backpack
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,