This insert has thick interior padding, and a touch-fastening divider for organizing your gear. Underneath the insert lid are two, slip-in memory card pockets. The gray-colored interior facilitates locating your gear in low light. The large weather flap lifts to reveal a top storage compartment, which for added protection closes with a cinch strap. Store your bike helmet, light jacket and other items requiring quick access inside the exterior, front pocket.
For journeying further, remain hydrated by storing an optional, user-supplied 2-liter water reservoir behind the back panel. Internal routing provides for optimal hydration tube placement. Multiple attachment points on the front of the pack may be used for transporting a tripod, hiking poles, and other items. And for added comfort and stability your BP 300 AW II is easily carried with the adjustable shoulder harness, sternum strap and waist belt. A back panel with mesh padding to cushion impact, wick-away moisture and improve airflow contribute to greater comfort on longer trips. Rounding out the pack is zippered waist belt pockets, one on each side for sunglasses, phone or energy bar, and a built-in, all weather cover for protection from the elements. Constructed of N100, N210D, and HD Oxford nylons, your case is both durable and strong.
- Pro DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached lens, 2 extra lenses or flash, optional user-supplied 2-liter hydration reservoir, and extra gear such as a bike helmet, clothing, food, and compact tripod
- The side-access UltraCinch chamber allows wearers to tighten the camera compartment from outside of the pack to stabilize gear while in motion
- ActivZone harness with chest connector helps provide targeted comfort for active shooters
- Built-in All Weather AW Cover for protection from the elements
- Exterior front pocket fits a bike helmet, light jacket, gloves and/or other similarly sized items
- Padded waist belt with a zippered side pocket on each side for quick-grab items such as a cell phone, sunglasses, or energy bar
- The reservoir storage compartment features quick-release buckles and internal routing for easy access and set-up
- Holds Pro DSLR, 2-3 Lenses/Flash
- Top Side & Front Access to Gear
- Padded Touch-Fastened Interior Divider
- Weather Flap & Cinching Top Compartment
- Attachment Points for Compact Tripod
- Padded Shoulder Straps & Chest Connector
- Waist Belt with Quick-Release Buckle
- Storage for Optional 2-Liter Reservoir
- All Weather Cover
|Material||N100 nylon with UTS coating
N210D HD Oxford nylon
|Type of Closure||Zipper
Straps and buckles
|Exterior Dimensions||8.3 x 3.5 x 8.8" / 21.0 x 9.0 x 22.3 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||10.6 x 9.4 x 22.0" / 27.0 x 24.0 x 56.0 cm|
|Waist Belt||Adjustable waist belt with quick-release buckle|
|Tripod Holder||Yes, multiple attachment points for tripod, hiking poles, and other items|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Padded shoulder harness with chest connector|
|Weight||3.2 lb / 1.5 kg|
- Lowepro Photo Sport BP 300 AW II Backpack
- Rain Cover
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.