Carry and protect your pro DSLR and attached 600mm f/4 or unattached 800mm lens with this black Lens Trekker 600 AW III Backpack from Lowepro. The bag has room to accommodate the lens hood, and also fits a tripod. It features a shock-absorbing foam interior with padded dividers and a lens collar, as well as a durable 630D Oxford nylon exterior.
A built-in, weather-resistant cover and 1000D Cordura base protect your gear from the elements. Adjustable ergonomic shoulder straps and a removable padded waist belt make for comfortable carrying.
- Holds pro DSLR and attached 600mm f/4 or unattached 800mm lens with hood. Also fits a tripod attached to either side.
- Features a shock-absorbing foam interior with padded, adjustable MaxFit System dividers and a lens collar.
- Main compartment accessible via large zippered flap that opens and drops down to allow you to grab or rearrange your gear quickly. Includes 2 memory card pockets on the inside lid.
- Roomy front accessory pocket.
- Durable 630D Oxford nylon exterior.
- A built-in, weather-resistant cover and 1000D Cordura base protect your gear from the elements.
- Adjustable ergonomic shoulder straps and a removable padded waist belt make for comfortable carrying. The contoured ActivLift System torso harness, built for load-lifting support, is adjustable and has breathable mesh for comfort. It allows you to transfer more weight from waist to hips via metal wire frame.
- Sturdy Duraflex D-rings and SlipLock loops enable accessory attachment, expanding your carrying capacity.
- Cinch straps to secure a jacket, tool, or personal gear.
|Material||Exterior: 630D Oxford nylon
Interior: Shock-absorbing foam
|Type of Closure||Zippers|
|Exterior Dimensions||11.9 x 16.25 x 26.2" / 30.2 x 41.3 x 66.6 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||7.9 x 8.7 x 24" / 20 x 22 x 61 cm|
|Tripod Holder||Yes, with accessory straps|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Backpack straps
Padded waist belt
|Weight||7.3 lb / 3.3 kg|
In the Box
Lowepro Lens Trekker AW III Backpack
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,