- IN THE BOX
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
Lowepro Cases are recognized world over for their reliability and durability. Built from tough nylon, this case offers you weather-resistance, portability and excellent protection for your valuable lens. Strong dual zippers provide access to the case that is lined with another thick layer of nylon. Lowepro has even thought to build in a convenient mesh storage compartment inside the top of the case so you can safely store the lens cap.
The case comes with an adjustable, detachable shoulder strap along with a handy compression strap that you can attach to a backpack or shoulder bag. This offers more time to hold your camera rather than worry about where your lens is stashed. Backed by a lifetime warranty, and at an affordable price, you get superior lens protection and peace of mind when you're out in the field.
- Offers excellent protection for expensive lenses
- Allover protection for fragile glass and mounts
- Safeguards a lens from dust and moisture
- Easy access to contents
- Lens cap storage area in top interior mesh compartment
- Lightweight and sturdy
- One-Piece Interior Foam Padding
- OverLapped Zipper Guards Against Dust
- SlipLock Attachment Tab with Hook/Loop
- Interior Mesh Pocket for Lens Cap
- Compression Strap for Backpack Use
- Weather-Resistant Nylon Exterior
Outer Shell: 600d Polyester, 1680d Nylon, 420d Nylon
Inner Shell: 210d Nylon
|Type of Closure||Dual zippers|
|Exterior Dimensions||7.9 x 7.1 x 14" (20 x 18 x 35.5cm|
|Interior Dimensions||5.1 x 5.1 x 12.6" (13 x 13 x 32cm)|
|Carrying/Transport Options||SlipLock attachment tab with hook/loop fasteners secures the case to a compatible bag, belt or loop and expands your carrying capacity. The case comes with an adjustable, detachable shoulder strap along with a handy compression strap that you can attach to a backpack or shoulder bag.|
|Weight||1.1 lb (0.5kg)|
- Lowepro Lens Case 13x32cm
- Shoulder strap
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.