It has a one-piece foam padded interior with Velex polyurethane and 210 denier nylon lined interior. Side cut-out padding cradles and protects the eyepiece of a video camera. There is a premium-quality exterior molded base that provides sturdy and stable protection, water-resistance and the ability to stack multiple bags efficiently. The adjustable, padded dividers and spacers allow customization of the interior. An extra-thick interior base liner offers extra protection from the sharp metal base plates on video cameras. The bag has an All Weather AW Cover that protects bag from the elements and tucks away into a zippered pocket when not in use.
The Magnum DV AW 6500 has 1 large exterior front pocket with multiple storage pockets and 2 key clips inside, 2 exterior side pockets and a removable video accessory pocket for cords and media. There is a padded, protective laptop compartment with adjustable dividers that holds a computer with a screen up to 15.4". It is carried by dual handles with a padded overlapping grip, 2 side grab handles or a removable, adjustable Vertebral Tech shoulder strap that has a spine-like structure that bends to conform to the shape of a shoulder and spreads the weight evenly. There is also a trolley sleeve and handcart straps that attach to luggage and most handcart systems.
- 600 denier polyester polyurethane and 1680 denier nylon polyurethane with 600 denier ripstop polyester and 420 denier nylon trim
- One-piece foam padded interior
- Side cut-out padding cradles and protects the eyepiece of a video camera
- Velex polyurethane and 210 denier nylon lined interior
- Premium-quality exterior molded base provides sturdy and stable protection, water-resistance and ability to stack multiple bags efficiently
- Adjustable, padded dividers and spacers allow easy arrangement of interior spaces
- Extra-thick interior base liner offers extra protection from the sharp metal base plates on video cameras
- Dual wing lid with double YKK zippers and hook and loop closure
- Durable metal hardware
- On Board
- Meets current FAA specifications for carry-on luggage 1
- All Weather AW Cover protects bag from the elements and tucks away into a zippered pocket when not in use
- Protective, padded laptop compartment with adjustable dividers holds a computer with a screen up to 15.4"
- One large exterior front pocket with multiple storage pockets
- Two exterior side pockets
- Two key clips
- Removable video accessory pocket for cords and media
- SlipLock attachment loops for optional acce4ssories
- Carrying options
- Dual handles with a padded overlapping grip
- Sturdy side grab handles
- Removable, adjustable Vertebral Tech shoulder strap has a spine-like structure that bends to conform to the shape of a shoulder and spreads weight evenly
- Trolley sleeve attaches to rolling luggage
- Handcart straps for most handcart systems
- Fits a Variety of Pro HD Camcorder Kits
- Holds a Laptop Computer up to 15.4"
- 600D Polyester and 1680D Nylon
- One-piece Foam Padded Interior
- Adjustable, Padded Dividers and Spacers
- Large Front and 2 Side Pockets
- Dual Handles with Overlapping Grip
- Side Grab Handles
- Vertebral Tech Shoulder Strap
|Material||Exterior: 600 denier polyester polyurethane, 1680 denier nylon polyurethane, 600 denier ripstop polyester polyurethane and 420 denier nylon polyurethane
Interior: One-piece foam padding
Interior: Velex polyurethane and 210 denier nylon lining
|Type of Closure||Double YKK zippers
Hook and loop fasteners
|Exterior Dimensions||22.8 x 15 x 12" (58 x 38 x 30.5cm) (WxDxH)|
|Interior Dimensions||20.1 x 9.8 x 10.6" (51 x 25 x 27cm) (WxDxH)
Laptop area: 15.7 x 2.0 x 10.6" (40 x 5.0 x 27cm) (WxDxH)
|Accommodates||A variety of pro HD video camcorder kits|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Carry handles
Side grab handles
|Weight||6.7 lbs (3.04kg)|
- Lowepro Magnum DV 6500 AW Video Bag
- Shoulder Strap
- Set of Dividers and Spacers
- All Weather Cover
- Video Accessory Pocket
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.