- IN THE BOX
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
Pleated pockets, one on either side of the bag are suitable for storing items such as a small flashlight, cellphone, pens, or energy bar. Your TLZ 30 II is easily carried with the padded top handle or removable and adjustable padded shoulder strap. For greater carrying versatility, the bag may be attached to your belt with the built-in, rear belt loop. When set down, the bottom of the bag features a custom-molded base for protection against dirt and moisture.
- 1 small DSLR camera with attached lens
- Small accessories such as charger, cables, memory card, and spare battery
- Custom-molded base to help safeguard against dirt and moisture
- Padded top handle for comfort
- 1 removable and adjustable divider for organizing gear
- Exterior Pockets
- 2 pleated, elastic side pockets for small items such as lens caps, flashlights, and pens
- Interior Pockets
- 1 fabric-fastening, slip-in memory card pocket under lid
- 1 slip-in accessory pocket under lid
- Shoulder Strap
- 1 adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap with snap hooks
- Belt Loop
- Built-in rear belt loop
- Holds a Small DSLR with Attached Lens
- 1 Interior Accessory Pocket Under Lid
- 1 Slip-In Memory Card Pocket Under Lid
- 2 Pleated, Slip-In Side Pockets
- Padded Top Handle for Comfort
- Adjustable, Padded Shoulder Strap
- Built-In Rear Belt Loop
- Molded Base for Moisture Protection
|Type of Closure||Zipper|
|Exterior Dimensions||6.9 x 4.6 x 8.1" / 17.6 x 11.8 x 20.5 cm|
|Interior Dimensions||5.7 x 4.0 x 7.2" / 14.5 x 10.2 x 18.4 cm|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Adjustable, and removable padded shoulder strap
Padded top handle
1 built-in, rear belt loop
|Weight||11.2 oz / 318 g|
- Lowepro Adventura TLZ 30 II Top Loading Shoulder Bag
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.