The DryZone 200 has a heavy-duty, padded camera compartment inside that is fully customizable. The outer shell comes complete with a technical backpack harness that includes an ergonomic lumbar support and fully adjustable CollarCut shoulder straps. There is a tuck-away tripod holder; self-draining mesh pockets; drain hole; rubber handle; and attachment loops for SlipLock accessories.
- Water-resistant 600 denier TXP and 2000 denier ballistic nylon backpack with customizable padded interior and dividers
- On Board
- Meets current FAA regulations for carry-on luggage
- Water-tight, patented
- zipper for DryPod
- Compartments: Waterproof
- Heavy-duty camera compartment, completely padded, customizable for a variety of systems
- Attachment loops for
- Pockets: Self-draining outer mesh pockets
- Inner mesh pockets
- Tuck-away tripod holder
- Carrying options
- Rubber carrying handle
- Ergonomic lumbar support
- Fully adjustable CollarCut shoulder straps
- Adjustable load straps
- Waterproof 600D TXP and 2000D Nylon
- DryPod with Waterproof TIZIP Zipper
- Tuck-away Tripod Holder
- Self-draining Mesh Pockets
- Rubber Carrying Handle
- Adjustable CollarCut Shoulder Straps
|Material||DryPod exterior: Waterproof plastic-coated nylon
Backpack exterior: : Water-resistant 600 denier TXP and 2000 denier ballistic nylon
Interior: Padded compartments
|Type of Closure||
T-Zip EasySeal zipper for DryPod
Zipper and buckle for backpack
|Exterior Dimensions||14.5 x 11.5 x 19" (36.83 x 29.21 x 48.26cm) (WxDxH)|
|Interior Dimensions||12 x 6.0 x 17" (30.48 x 15.24 x 43.18cm) (WxDxH)|
|Accommodates||Large film or digital Pro SLR; 4-5 lenses including a lens up to a 300mm f/2.8, with hood reversed, flash and accessories
Compact medium format system
Small field camera system
|Carrying/Transport Options||Contoured shoulder harness
|Weight||7.39 lbs (3.35kg)|
- Lowepro Dryzone 200 Waterproof Camera Backpack (Yellow)
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.