Compact, yet fully featured, Lilliput's Q5 5.5" Full HD On-Camera Monitor is designed to take on almost any production. The 1920 x 1080 LCD screen packs 401 pixels-per-inch for seamless viewing of Full HD signals. HDMI and SDI inputs on the rear are compatible with DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, and professional camcorders. HDMI and SDI signals can even be cross converted to ensure compatibility with a wide range of workflows.
NP-F and LP-E6 battery plates are included, and other types of plates are separately available. NP-F and LP-E6 batteries are widely available and are used on many cameras and camcorders, so you should never be without power. When shooting outdoors, the included sun hood makes the screen easier to see by blocking any glare. Lastly, an included articulating shoe mount allows you to secure the Q5 to your camera via a standard accessory shoe and position it after-the-fact.
- Full HD Display
- The Full HD display on the Q5 enables a 1080p signal to be viewed natively. Monitoring for critical focus on HD productions is a straightforward process, with no "punching in" and losing your original framing. A 1000:1 contrast ratio, 8-bit color depth, and 450 cd/m² brightness offer a high-quality viewing experience.
- Durable Construction
- While the unit itself is manufactured from metal, a silicone rubber bumper is included. The bumper prevents scuffing and other damage that may occur from drops or bumps that are too often known during life on set. It even has a small built-in, unobtrusive sun hood which can be mounted directly on top of the bumper in especially bright conditions.
- HDMI/SDI Cross Conversion
- Take the Q5 on nearly any gig, ranging from low-budget to professional with the built-in HDMI/SDI cross conversion. HDMI signals can be converted to SDI and vice versa, ensuring that the Q5 is compatible with almost any digital video equipment, from consumer to broadcast-grade.
- Monitoring Tools
- Analyze the incoming video signal with built-in video monitoring tools to achieve correct exposure, focus, and color balance. Built-in functions include:
- Timecode display
- YRGB column
- Pixel-to-pixel mapping
- Audio level meters
- Focus peaking
- False color
- R/G/B only
- Color bars
- Image flip
|Size||5.5" / 14 cm|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Viewing Angle||160°/160° (H/V)|
|Input / Output|
1 x BNC, 3G/HD/SD-SDI
1 x HDMI Type A
1 x BNC, 3G/HD/SD-SDI
1 x HDMI Type A
1 x 3.5 mm analog stereo audio (headphone)
|SDI Format Support||
SMPTE-125M, SMPTE-292M, SMPTE-296M, SMPTE-372M, SMPTE-425M (Level A and B), ITU-R BT.656
|HDMI Format Support||
|Power||7–24 VDC, 1 A|
|Power Consumption||12 W maximum|
Operating Temperature: -4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C
Storage Temperature: -22 to 158°F / -30 to 70°C
|Dimensions||6.1 x 3.5 x 0.8" / 15.4 x 9.0 x 2.0 cm|
|Weight||0.7 lb / 320 g|
|Package Weight||2.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.8 x 6.1 x 4.6"|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,