The 64GB Professional 1066x CompactFlash Memory Card (UDMA 7) from Lexar features a 64GB storage capacity perfect for storing large files including high-quality photos, 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video. With a 1066x speed rating, this card is capable of achieving data read speeds of up to 160 MB/s and data write speeds of up to 155 MB/s, allowing you to transfer your files via the card-to-computer transfer method via a UDMA 7-enabled card reader (sold separately).
In addition to enhanced data transfer rates, this CompactFlash card supports the Video Performance Guarantee specification. With a VPG of 65 MB/s you can rest assured this card will capture video streams at a minimum data rate of 65 MB/s for compatible host devices and recording media. You also benefit from Lexar Image Rescue Software designed to protect your data in the event the data is accidentally erased or the card becomes corrupted.
- Capture High-Quality Images and HD Video
- This Lexar Professional 1066x CompactFlash card lets you quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, with a read transfer speed up to 1066x (160 MB/s). And you'll power through post-production with high-speed card-to-computer file transfers.
(Enhanced data read speed achieved when paired with a UDMA 7-enabled card reader, sold separately.)
- Capture Professional-Level Video with VPG-65 Support
- The card supports the Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-65) specification. This card's been tested and guaranteed for professional video capture streams at a minimum guaranteed write speed of 65 MB/s for compatible host devices and recording media. This enables professional-quality video capture at high frame rates with no dropped frames.
- Recover Files with Image Rescue Software
- The card includes Image Rescue Software, which recovers most photo and select video files, even if they've been erased or the card has been corrupted.
(This software is available for free via download with purchase of the card.)
- Rigorously Tested
- This card has undergone extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
|Card Type||CompactFlash Type I|
|Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|Ultra Direct Memory Access (UDMA)||UDMA 7 Compliant|
|Data Transfer||Read Speed 160 MB/s Maximum
Write Speed 155 MB/s Maximum
Write Speed 65 MB/s Minimum
|Video Performance Guarantee||VPG- 65|
|Durability||Shockproof, Static Proof, Temperature Extremes|
|Insertion/Removal Cycles||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Operating Temperature||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Storage Temperature||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Error Correction||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|RoHS Compliant||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,