The Celeb 400 DMX LED Lighting System with Center Kit from Kino Flo features variable color temperature from 2700-5500K, allowing you to dial in color-correct white light. Custom presets and settings save time when making adjustments for different lighting environments.
The Celeb 400 reproduces color faithfully on in the studio or on location. The Celeb's 100W of soft, lustrous white light doesn't flicker or shift color temperature when dimmed.
The trim, lightweight fixture operates on universal AC power (100-240VAC) and needs only 1.8A to produce more lumens than a 1K tungsten soft light.
The lighting system comes with a center mount, a gel frame, a 90° light focusing louver, and a ship case to protect your light.
- DMX Control
- The Celeb 400 DMX also features DMX control of dim levels as well as Kelvin color temperature control. The 1st channel operates dimming; the 2nd channel operates Kelvin color temperature control. Rotating the adjustment knob will select a DMX address.
- All-in-one Design
- The Celeb 400 DMX LED is comprised of a rugged metal alloy fixture which includes state of the art electronics with onboard and DMX dimming. The five push-button Kelvin presets can be fine-tuned to custom settings from 2,700K to 5,500K with a turn of a dial. Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings. Slim and lightweight in design, the Celeb includes a built-in reflector, removable gel frame and honeycomb louver. The molded corner accessory holders can also be used as a 4-point rope hang.
- Long Lamp Life
- LED's are well known as being energy efficient, lasting for thousands of hours. Kino Flo's Celeb LED will maintain its color-correct color temperature throughout its long life.
- True Match Color-Correct
- As with all Kino Flo products, the Celeb 400 LED has been specially formulated to match the spectral distribution curves of today's HD film and video equipment; the Celeb has a high True Match color correct CRI of 95. Even while dimming, the fixture is flicker-free and without color shift.
- Heat Management Design
- For Kino Flo, heat management is a critical design element of fixture design. A hot environment or built-up heat within the LED fixture will directly influence the color temperature, lumen performance and life of an LED. The Celeb's unique design runs cool, consumes very little energy and is properly ventilated to maintain a stable color temperature.
|Rating||2000 W tungsten soft light equivalent|
|DMX||Wired via 5-pin XLR male and female connections
Wireless via Lumen Radio support
|Mount||Centre mount with Junior pin|
|Power Connections||AC: IEC connection
DC: 3-pin XLR female
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.8 A
18-28 VDC, 8.25 A
|Power Draw||AC: 210 W
DC: 198 W
|Operating Conditions||14 to 104°F (-10 to 40°C)|
|Rated lifetime||50,000 hours|
|Dimensions||114.5 x 36 x 13.0cm (45 x 14 x 5.0")|
|Weight||26 lb (12 kg)|
|Type of Closure||Zinc-coated metal alloy latches|
|Exterior Dimensions||51.0 x 9.5 x 19.0" (129.5 x 24.0 x 48.5 cm)|
|Weight||22.0 lb (10.0 kg)|
In the Box
1x Celeb 401 DMX Centre
1x Junior Pin Lollipop
1x Flight Case
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,