Powerful lighting, versatility is guaranteed with the Godox VING V860II TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit as its equipped with a built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system with a powerful and convenient 2000mAh lithium battery to ensure far better shooting performance, and to provide 650 full power flashes with an impressive 1.5s recycle time. Powerful features of the Godox VING V860II Flash include: a powerful Guide No. 60 m ISO 100 at 200mm and 22 steps of power output; Master & Slave Flash that allows you to trigger speedlites within a 100m range or receive signals via the Slave function, wireless commanders of pop-up flashes; stable colour temperature of 5600K and varies at ±200K and a wireless communication with 32 channels.
- With the built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system, it offers an impressive 100m working range and 32 channels to choose from.
- Achieve beautiful illumination on subjects with the powerful guide number of 60 m at ISO 100 and 200mm.
- Install firmware updates with a micro-USB port
- A versatile flash that allows you to tilt the flash head from -7 to 90° and rotate 180° both left and right for full bounce capabilities.
- Achieve a much faster recycle time of 1.5 seconds with the included 11.1V, 2000mAh Li-ion lithium battery pack, which could provide up to 650 full-power flashes.
- Equipped to perform a various of functions which includes multi-flash, high speed-sync, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, flash exposure compensation and more.
|Guide No||60 m ISO 100 at 200 mm Position|
|Exposure Control||TTL / E-TTL II|
|Vari-Power||1/1 - 1/128|
|Bounce Head||-7 to 90°|
|Coverage||14 - 200 mm (Full Frame)|
|Zoom Head||Full Frame: 20 - 200 mm|
|Off-Camera Terminal||2.5 mm|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 0.1 - 1.5 Seconds|
|Flash Duration||1/300 - 1/20000 sec|
|Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)|
Method: Optical Pulse
Distance: Up to 49.21' / 15 m
Mode: Master, Slave
Distance: Up to 328.08' / 100 m
Mode: Master, Slave
|Wireless Communication Channels||32 Channels|
|Wireless Groups||3 Groups|
|Power Source||1x Proprietary Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.5 x 3.0 x 7.5" / 64.0 x 76.0 x 190.0 mm|
In the Box
- Godox VING V860II TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit
- VB-18 Li-Ion Battery Pack
- VC-18 Battery Charger and Cable
- Mini Stand
- Protective Case
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,