- IN THE BOX
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
With advanced wireless technology that Godox has packed into this flash, you can make use of the Master function to trigger a number of Canon speedlites such as the 600-EX-RT, 580EX II and many more in TTL or Manual mode, and with the Slave function, you can receive signals from your Canon speedlites and wireless commanders of pop-up flashes on the Canon 7D, 60D or 600D.Full TTL Functions
With a variety of TTL functions, the Godox flash supports a High-Speed Sync (HSS) of 1/8000s, Front Curtain Sync, Rear Curtain Sync, Multi Flash, Flash Exposure Compensation and Modelling flash to give you the necessary lighting that’s required.Convenient Dot-matrix LCD Panel
The Godox TT685C Thinklite Flash is equipped with a built-in LCD screen that offers clear and easy operation, with four function buttons to change various settings according to different environment situations.Withstanding Overheat and Useful functions
- Guide No. 60 m at ISO 100 at 105mm, and 22 steps of power output (1/1 – 1/128)
- Impressive recycle time of approx. 0.1-2.6s and with a 2500mAh Ni-Mh batteries, it can power up 230 full power flashes.
- The Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash also supports TTL/M/Multi/S1/S2 modes with a 20-200mm auto or manual zooming.
- Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Panasonic and Olympis.
- Guide Number: 60 m at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
|Guide No.||60 m ISO 100 at 200 mm Position|
|Exposure Control||E-TTL / E-TTL II, Manual|
|Vari-Power||1/1 - 1/128|
|Bounce Head||-7 to 90°|
|Coverage||14 - 200 mm (Full Frame)|
|Zoom Head||Full Frame: 20 - 200 mm|
|Off-Camera Terminal||3.5 mm|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 0.1 - 2.6 Seconds|
|Flash Duration||1/300 - 1/20000 sec|
|Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)|
|Slave Timing Modes||
Skip Pre flash
Distance: Up to 328.08' / 100 m
Method: Optical Pulse
Distance: Up to 49.21' / 15 m
Mode: Master, Slave
|Wireless Communication Channels||32 Channels|
|Wireless Groups||5 Groups|
|Power Source||4x AA Alkaline, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.5 x 3.0 x 7.5" / 64.0 x 76.0 x 190.0 mm|
|Weight||410 g without batteries|
- Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash
- Mini Stand
- Protective Case
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.