- IN THE BOX
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
With the Bi-colour setting, you can be more creative as well by adding a warmth look to your scene or simply to adjust it to the environment setting that you in. Top features of the Godox LED500C LED Video Light includes an output up to 2900 lux at 3.3’ and 4200K; LED brightness can be dimmed from 10% to 100%; 433 MHz wireless system with 16 channels in 6 groups with a working distance up to 20m and an onboard control via the dial and two buttons with an LCD screen for a better control and to view settings.
- Portable LED panel outputs up to 32W of power, rated for 2900 lux at 3.3' and 4200K
- Bi-colour with a range from 3300K to 5600K, so you can match it to both daylight and tungsten light sources
- Brightness can be dimmed from 10 to 100% when set to either 3300K or 5600K, and from 25 to 100% throughout the rest of the range
- Full on remote control that allows for easy wireless adjustments, runs on two AAA batteries and works up to 20m away
- 433 MHz wireless system with 16 channels in 6 groups
- On-board control via dial and two buttons, with an LCD screen for viewing settings
- Yoke is compatible with most light stands and offers tightening knob for a secure fit
- Features a built-in filter slot for use with included diffusion filter
- AC adapter included for wired use with a power outlet
- The battery plate accepts two optional Sony L-series batteries, ideal for portable operation
- Colour Temperature Range: 3300-5600K
- Dimming Range at 3400-5500K: 25-100%
- Wireless Adjustments via Included Remote
- On-Board Control with LCD Panel
- Maximum Power: 32W
|Beam Angle||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Color Temperature||3300 to 5600K ± 300K|
|Color Accuracy Standard||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Dimming||Yes, 10 - 100%|
|Housing Material||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Lumens||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
134.7 fc / 1450 lux at 3.3' / 1 m
269.4 fc / 2900 lux at 3.3' / 1 m
134.7 fc / 1450 lux at 3.3' / 1 m
|Number of LEDs||
|Fixture Dimensions||15.4 x 11.8 x 2.4" / 39.0 x 30.0 x 6.0 cm|
|Fixture Weight||1.44 kg|
|Battery Plate||2 x Sony L-Series|
|Power Input Connector||Barrel|
|Fixture Mount||5/8" Receiver|
|Remote Control Type||Proprietary Wireless|
|Wireless Range||20 m|
|Wireless Channels / Groups||16 / 6|
|AC Input Power||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Max Power Consumption||32 W|
|Certifications||CE, RoHS, as per Manufacturer|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50°C / 14 to 122°F|
- Godox LED500C Bi-Colour LED Video Light
- RC-A5 Remote Control
- Power Adapter
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.