- IN THE BOX
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
The gimbal is controllable with the DJI Mimo app (available for iOS or Android devices), supports Bluetooth 5.0, and features a number of different modes to help simplify whatever you're trying to capture, such as Sport and Inception modes. Advanced features such as hand gesture control and body shape recognition help round out its ease of use.
You can mount any smartphone up to 3.3" wide in its phone cradle, and its magnetic phone holder and smartphone magnetic ring allow for simple and fast mounting and unmounting. The integrated intelligent sensor even tells you when your smartphone is mounted.
The redesigned handle is more comfortable to grip at a 15° angle and gives you a number of other improvements, such as accessibility to all ports while charging and the ability to mount more accessories to the gimbal itself.
The OM 4 syncs up with the DJI Mimo mobile app to provide you with multiple shooting modes and functions including Portrait, Underslung, Landscape, Time-Lapse, DynamicZoom (Dolly Zoom), Hyperlapse, enhanced Panorama, Slow-Motion, Inception-style spin, and Sport mode for fast-action shooting. In addition to using the joystick controls on the handle, you can also use hand gestures to control the gimbal to track your movement, take a selfie, or start/stop your smartphone camera, so you don't have to press the record button or touch any controls. It can also automatically track body shapes to track human subjects without the need to make a manual selection with ActiveTrack 3.0.
The built-in battery runtime is approximately 15 hours, and it takes approximately 2.5 hours to charge using the included USB Type-C cable. There is a USB Type-A power output on the back of the handle to charge your phone or other accessories while operating the gimbal. The bottom of the gimbal handle features a 1/4"-20 mounting thread to mount the gimbal on the included grip tripod or other accessory. A storage pouch and wrist strap are also included with the gimbal.
- Supports up to 3.3" wide smartphones
- Magnetic smartphone mount with intelligent sensor
- Ultracompact, foldable design with redesigned comfort handgrip
- High-torque motor
- Easy to balance
- Handle set at natural 15° angle
- Controllable range: -162.5 to 170.3° pan / -104.5 to 235.7° tilt / -85.1 to 252.2° roll
- Bluetooth 5.0 support
- Controllable speed: 120°/s max
- Built-in battery: Up to 15-hour runtime / 17.64Wh capacity, 2450mAh
- 1/4"-20 tripod mounting thread
- USB Type-C power input, USB Type-A power output for smartphone or accessory
- Grip tripod included
DJI Mimo App
- ActiveTrack 3.0 technology built into the app allows the OM 4 to automatically keep your phone facing you as you move
- Gesture control: Reads certain hand gestures to take a still, record video, or track a subject
- Body shape recognition for more accurate tracking of a person
- New Sport mode for faster movements
- Modes/Functions: Standard, Portrait, Underslung, Flashlight, Time-Lapse, Hyperlapse, and Panorama
- Live stream moments using YouTube Live
- Take one-second-long exposures to produce light trails, star trails, and dramatically blurred cars without a tripod
- Foldable Smartphone Gimbal Stabilizer
- Magnetic Phone Holder, Stronger Torque
- Even More Compact, Up to 10.2 oz Load
- Hand Gesture Control, Shape Recognition
- Supports up to 3.3" Wide Smartphones
- Control Gimbal/Phone with DJI Mimo App
- ActiveTrack, Follow, and Sport Modes
- 15-Hour Runtime,1/4"-20 Tripod Mount
- Time-Lapse, Hyperlapse, Panorama Modes
- USB Power Output for Phone/Accessory
|Number of Axes||3-Axis (Pitch, Roll, Yaw)|
|Rotation Range||Yaw (Pan): 333.1° (-161.2 to 171.9°)
Roll: 334.7° (-136.7 to 198°)
Pitch (Tilt): 342° (-106.5 to 235.5°)
|Load Capacity||6 to 10.23 oz / 170 to 290 g|
|Smartphone Dimensions||Width: 2.64 to 3.31" / 67 to 84 mm|
|Ports||1 x USB Type-C (5 VDC Power) Input
1 x USB Type-A (Power) Output
|Wireless Frequency||Remote: 2.4 GHz|
|Wireless Protocol||Bluetooth 5.0|
|Battery Type||1 x Built-In|
|Capacity (mAh)||2450 mAh|
|Capacity (Wh)||17.64 Wh|
|Battery Runtime||15 Hours|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Mounting||1 x 1/4"-20 Female|
|Dimensions||6.42 x 3.92 x 1.83" / 163 x 99.5 x 46.5 mm (Folded)
10.87 x 4.71 x 4.08" / 276 x 119.6 x 103.6 mm
|Weight||13.76 oz / 390 g|
|Package Weight||2.145 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.1 x 7.6 x 2.8"|
- DJI OM 4 Smartphone Gimbal
- Grip Tripod
- DJI Magnetic Smartphone Clamp for OM 4
- DJI Magnetic Ring Holder for OM 4
- USB Type-C to Type-A Charging Cable
- Wrist Strap
- Storage Pouch
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.