- IN THE BOX
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
This makes on set lens changes between Canon Cine Primes a fast and efficient operation.
It features a maximum T stop of 1.5, useful when shooting in low light situations, or when you want to capture that exceedingly shallow depth of field look. The 11-bladed iris provides round out of focus highlights for a natural looking bokeh. The lens barrel features 300 degrees of rotation from close focus to infinity; this gives you a high degree of precision and consistent focus. The the lens is designed to minimize focus breathing, and features a geared manual iris ring. Markings on both sides of the lens barrel, make it readable form either side of the camera. The lens features a dust and water resistant housing to minimize maintenance during normal use. The CN-E35mm T1.5 L F Cinema Prime Lens is capable of focusing images on a sensor with full 4K-Resolution. Whether you're shooting in HD with a Canon EOS DSLR camera or in 4K using an EOS C500 Digital Cinema Camera, the CN-E35mm T1.5 L F provides superb image quality, contrast and color fidelity. The lens features a genuine Canon EF mount and works with all Cinema EOS camera models, as well as, all EOS HD-DSLR cameras including Full-Frame models. The EF mount has electronic contacts that allow direct communication between eathe lens and camera. Both the T-stop and the focus position are recorded in the video file. The use of an 11-blade iris produces a smooth round appearance to out of focus specular highlights. The Iris also produces a pleasing "Bokeh", referring to natural looking out of focus areas of the image. The iris is manual and features smooth movement without click stops for smooth exposure adjustments while recording. The lens has markings on angled surfaces on both sides of the barrel, making it easy to read focus and aperture settings from behind or from either side of the camera. The lens shares the same front lens diameters and gear positioning on the focus and iris rings as the other lenses in the series, making lens switching quick and convenient. Additionally, the focus ring features 300º of smooth rotation to help facilitate consistently accurate focusing especially when pulling focus during a shot.
- Equipped with gaskets and seals for dust and water resistant operation, the lens is ready to shoot, even in severe conditions. Designed to minimize variations in the angle of view while focusing, a phenomenon known as focus breathing. This feature is extremely important while pulling focus, especially on static shots, where focus breathing is more noticeable. The lens features threading on the front of the lens to accommodate 105mm screw on filters. This feature allows the camera operator to add filters over the lens without taking up a filter stage in a matte box.
- EF Mount Prime Designed for Cine-Use
- For Canon C-Series and Full-Frame DSLRs
- Supports 4K Production
- Consistent Form Factor
- 11-Blade Iris for Smooth Highlights
- 300˚ Focus Rotation
- Minimal Focus Breathing
- Stepless and Manual Diaphragm Ring
- Markings on Both Sides of the Barrel
- Dust & Water Resistant
|Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Focal Length||35mm fixed focal length|
|Maximum Aperture||T = 1.5|
|Minimum Object Distance||From front of lens: 12" (30.5 cm)|
|Angle of View||1.78:1
0.96 x 0.54" (24.6 x 13.8 mm): 38.7° x 22.3°
1.4 x .94" (36 x 24 mm): 54.4° x 37.8°
|Object Dimensions at M.O.D.||1.78:1
0.96 x 0.54" (24.6 x 13.8 mm): 5.4 x 3.0" (13.7 x 7.7 cm)
1.4 x .94" (36 x 24 mm): 7.9 x 5.3" (20.1 x 13.4 cm)
|Front Lens Diameter||114 mm|
|Dimensions||4.66 x 4.66 x 4" (11.8 x 11.8 x 10.16 cm)|
|Weight||2.43 lbs (1.1 kg)|
- Canon CN-E 35mm T1.5 L F Cine Prime Lens EF Mount
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.