Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM Lens
A Subwavelength Coating has also been applied to reduce ghosting and lens flare for greater color accuracy and contrast. The Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) provides fast and near-silent AF operation. Full time manual focus override enables precise manual focus even when in AF mode.
- Prime wide-angle lens is designed for full-frame Canon EOS DSLRs, and can also be used with APS-C-sized sensors where it will provide a 56mm equivalent focal length.
- The Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics element refracts shorter wavelengths of the visible spectrum (blue light) in order to significantly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing.
- A pair of aspherical elements and one UD element also help to control aberrations and distortions for sharper, clearer image quality.
- Subwavelength Coating minimizes surface reflections, ghosting, and flare for increased contrast and color fidelity.
- The Ultrasonic Motor offers fast and quiet autofocus performance and also permits full-time manual focus control by simply rotating the focusing ring.
- A minimum focus distance of 11" with a 0.21x maximum magnification benefits working with close-up subjects.
- Fluorine coatings on the front and rear surfaces help reduce fingerprints and smudging.
- Featuring the L-series designation, this lens is also dust and moisture-resistant for use in trying conditions.
- A nine-blade aperture provides smooth and pleasing out-of-focus areas in selective focus images.
- EF Mount L-Series Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4-22
- Blue Spectrum Refractive Optics
- Two Aspherical Elements, One UD Element
- Subwavelength and Fluorine Coatings
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Full-Time Manual Focus Override
- Weather-Sealed Design
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||63°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02" (28 cm)|
|Diaphragm Blades||9 rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 72 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.17 x 4.15" (80.4 x 105.5 mm)|
|Weight||1.67 lb (760 g)|
- 72mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- Soft Lens Case
- EW-77B Lens Hood
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.