- IN THE BOX
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
The diaphragm is made up of 11-blades and is as round as can be, and along with the fast aperture it can produce impressive bokeh and beautiful circular highlights. The diaphragm ring is stepless, is super-smooth, and is fully manual, even when used with a DSLR, offering evermore accurate handle.
The CN-E 50 was released with two complementary relatives -- the CN-E 24mm and CN-E 85mm. All three lenses share the same front diameter, form factor, optical design, placement of gear rings, and mechanical construction. Because of the identical characteristics, one lens can be swapped with another easily, even when geared accessories are involved.
- A cinema lens with a precise 300˚ barrel rotation and a very rounded 11-blade diaphragm
- For Canon's C100, C300 and C500, for full-frame DSLRs, and for any video-capable cameras
- Features sharp optics capable of 4K-quality recording and a fast aperture that does great in low light
- EF Mount Prime Designed for Cine-Use
- For Canon C-Series and Full-Frame DSLRs
- 11-Blade Rounded Diaphragm
- Stepless and Manual Diaphragm Ring
- 300˚ Barrel Rotation
- Superb Available Light Performance
- Strong Bokeh and Circular Highlights
- Supports 4K Recording Quality
- Swaps Easily with 24 and 85mm Relatives
|Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Focal Length||50 mm fixed focal length|
|Minimum Object Distance||From image sensor: 18" (45.7 cm)|
|Angle of View||1.5:1 / 1.4 x .94" (36 x 24 mm): 39.6° x 27.0°
1.78:1 / .96 x .54" (24.6 x 13.8 mm): 27.6° x 15.7°
|Object Dimensions at M.O.D.||1.5:1 / 1.4 x .94" (36 x 24 mm): 9.8 x 6.4" (24.9 x 16.6 cm)
1.78:1 / .96 x .54" (24.6 x 13.8 mm): 6.69 x 3.7" (17 x 9.5 cm)
|Front Lens Diameter||4.48" (114 mm)|
|Dimensions||4.66 x 4.66 x 4" (11.8 x 11.8 x 10.16 cm)|
|Weight||2.43 lbs (1.1 kg)|
Canon CN-E 50mm T1.3 L F Cine Lens
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.