To fill the gap between the M40/25 and the ARRIMAX 18/12 ARRI has introduced the 9,000W M90 HMI Head. Osram has created a 9K lamp for this power class that is nearly the same size as the 6K version allowing use of either lamp in the MAX Technology reflector. The highly stable, 9K lamp can be used with the standard ballast or with the EB 6/9 kW High Speed Ballast for high speed filming at 1,000Hz with the ARRI EB 6/9 kW camera.
The M90 uses lens-less MAX technology to combine the characteristics of a Fresnel and PAR source. With a focus range of 16 - 49°, normally only achieved with supplementary lenses, the M90 performs like a traditional 12K with the compact form factor of a 6K head. Innovations include CCL, which compensates for power loss when using long cables and Cross Cooling which separates the electronics from the lamp housing, thus ensuring greater longevity of the head and lamp.
Structurally, the M90 employs a robust, tubular steel yoke and disc brakes to safely lock down the 87 lb head when tilting. There's no need to worry about moist locations; the M90 has an IP23 weather-resistant rating.
- Lens-less MAX Technology
- Closes the gap between M40/25 and ARRIMAX 18/12
- 9,000W power class
- 9,000W Osram lamp, the size of 6,000W lamp
- Superior light quality
- Light output matches a 12K PAR (with lens)
- As small and lightweight as a 6K PAR
- Focusable from 16° to 49°
- Can also be used with 6,000W lamps and ballasts
- Uses existing 6K cables
- Compensation of Cable Loss (CCL)- full power with very long cables
- Cross-cooling allows safe operation up to 90° tilt position
- Tilt locks on both sides hold any heavy accessories
- Easy maintenance
- Weather resistant to IP23
- Possibile to operate at 1,000Hz
|Rating||6,000 or 9,000W|
|Lamp Type||9000W/SE GX38, 6000W/SE GX38|
|Color Temperature||6,000K (with optional lamp)|
|Lens (Condenser)||No, High output MAX reflector|
|Accessory Size||23" (58.4 cm)|
|Mounting||1 1/8" (28 mm) Junior stand mount|
|Power Requirements||Ballast required|
|Supply Voltage||Ballast required|
With 9,000W Lamp
|Certifications||cNRTL, CE, GS, CB|
|IP Rating||IP23 - Weather resistant|
|Dimensions||32 x 28.2 x 28" (81.4 x 71.6 x 71.3 cm)|
|Weight||87 lb (39.5 kg)|
|Package Weight||98.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||36.0 x 32.0 x 31.0"|
In the Box
- Arri M90 HMI Head
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Note: Bulb not included
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000. (T&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International)
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
International shipments are quoted on a per order basis depending on the size and weight of the parcel shipped.
4. Collect from DT Film Services in Durban
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road,