- IN THE BOX
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
The light also has a myriad of wireless control methods, such as the included 2.4 GHz remote, the Sidus Link mobile app, and the built-in wireless DMX control. It has four dimming curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, and S-Curve, to ensure accuracy regardless of your chosen brightness level. While you can make adjustments locally on the fixture, you can also make them wirelessly at a distance up to 328' via these methods - a real attribute for lights mounted overhead or in hard to reach places.
Powering the light has options too. The light is ready for worldwide use via its 100 to 240V power supply but thanks to its dual battery plate it can be powered by two 14.4V, 26V, or 28.8V batteries. The control box also accepts 48V (15A) DC power via a 3-pin XLR for external power stations. You can use two V-Mount mount batteries and recharge them while they are connected to the plugged-in light.
The 600d Pro is weatherproof (dust and water resistant), so it is built to withstand any shooting environment. When it comes to features Aputure has left no stone unturned with the inclusion of special effects such as Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, and Explosion. Aputure has also generously provided a rolling case for storage and transport.Benefits
- 29,300+ Lux at 9.8' with the F10 Fresnel
- 8,500+ Lux at 9.8' with the Hyper Reflector
- Comparable to a 1200W HMI or Joker 800
- 0 to 100% Stepless brightness control
- CRI: 96, TLCI: 96, SSI (D55): 72
- Dust and light rain weather resistant
- Multiple control methods: 2.4 GHz remote, Sidus Link, Bluetooth App control, built-in wireless DMX, Art net, Ethernet, 5-pin DMX512 In and Out
- Dual battery plate power supply supports multiple voltages up to half or full power (14.4V / 26V / 28.8V)
- Can achieve half output with two V-mount or Gold Mount batteries (14.4V / 15A, 26V / 8.5A, 28.8V / 7.5A)
- Can achieve max. power with two V-mount or Gold Mount batteries (26V / 18A, 28.8V / 16A)
- Charge V-Mount batteries when plugged into AC Power (14.4V / 26V / 28.8V)
- Supports 48 VDC input power at 15A, including battery power stations and block batteries (3-pin XLR)
- Optimized LS 600-Series Hyper Reflector for increased output
- Accepts Bowens mount light modifiers
- Curved, handbrake-locking yoke with 360° rotation
- Dual Junior/Baby Pin for easy mounting
- Separate control box for a lighter lamp head
- 19.7' Weatherproof locking Neutrik Power Cable
- Built-in lightning clamp quick release plate
- 4 Dimming Curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, S-Curve
- 8 Built-in Lighting FX: Paparazzi, Fireworks, Lightning, Faulty Bulb, TV, Pulsing, Strobe, and Explosion
- Color: 5600K, CRI/TLCI: 96
- Beam Angle with 55° Reflector
- Wireless DMX, Bluetooth Control
- 4 Dimming Modes, Wireless Range: 328'
- Comparable to a 1200W HMI
- 8 Built-In Lighting Effects
- AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
|Beam Angle||55 to 105°|
|Color Temperature||5600K ± 200K|
|Color Accuracy Standard||CRI 96|
|TLCI 96||CQS 94|
|Dimming||Yes, 0 to 100% (Continuous)|
|Photometrics||9150.6 fc / 98,500 Lux at 3.28' / 1 m|
|Fixture Dimensions||Fixture: 12.8 x 7.0 x 5.6" / 32.4 x 17.9 x 14.3 cm|
|Fixture Weight||Fixture Weight
12.79 lb / 5.80 kg (Including Yoke)
|Battery Plate||2 x V-Mount|
|Power Input Connector||powerCON|
|DMX Connector||5-Pin XLR|
|Reflector Mount||Bowens S-Type|
|Fixture Mount||Combination 1-1/8" Stud and 5/8" Receiver|
|Remote Control Type||Bluetooth, DMX, Wi-Fi, Wireless DMX|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|DC Input Power||33.6 VDC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter, External Battery|
|Max Power Consumption||720 W|
|Cable Length||9.8' / 3 m|
|Cable Type||powerCON to 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 113°F / -20 to 45°C|
|Package Weight||41 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||24 x 16 x 15"|
- Aputure LS 600d Pro Light Storm Daylight LED Light (V-Mount)
- Control Box
- Hyper Reflector
- NP-F Battery Plate Adapter
- Weatherproof Head Cable
- Neutrik AC Cable
- VA Remote RC1+
- Lightning Clamp
- Rolling Carry Case
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.