- IN THE BOX
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY
The follow focus mounts onto the 15mm rod, and its rod clamp also features a built-in NATO rail for alternate mounting options. It is designed to be mounted on the left side of your lens. The focus knob is designed to be anti-slip by preventing moisture. One 0.8 MOD gear is included and can be swapped out for optional gears with different configurations such as 0.8 MOD/65T and 0.8 MOD/38T. The lens gear ring wraps around the lens and is tightened belt-style. You can also utilize different size gear rings for larger lenses and different gear teeth measurements. The standard marking disk is designed to be replaceable.
- Standard 15mm rod
- NATO rail accessories
- Standard 0.8 MOD lens and focus gear rings
- SmallRig 0.8 MOD / 65T gear 3200
- SmallRig 0.8 MOD / 43T gear
- SmallRig 0.8 MOD / 38T gear 3285
- SmallRig Φ62.5-Φ64.5 Seamless Focus Gear Ring 329
- SmallRig Φ66-Φ68 Seamless Focus Gear Ring 3292
- SmallRig Φ72-Φ74 Seamless Focus Gear Ring 3293
- SmallRig Φ75-Φ77 Seamless Focus Gear Ring 3294
- SmallRig Φ78-Φ80 Seamless Focus Gear Ring 3295
- SmallRig Φ81-Φ83 Seamless Focus Gear Ring 3296
- SmallRig Tie-style focus gear ring supports lens diameter up to Φ114mm
- SmallRig Standard joystick and focus whip
- Lightweight, Compact Follow Focus
- 1 x 6" Long 15mm Rod & Rod Clamp
- Adjustable AB Hard Stops
- Adjustable Focus Gear Ring, 0.8 MOD Gear
- Interchangeable Gears & Focus Gear Rings
- Anti-Slip Focus Knob
- Designed for Left-Side Use
- Replaceable Marking Disk
|Included Drive Gear||0.8 MOD 43 Teeth (Detachable)|
|Rod Standard||15 mm Single Rod (Slide-On)|
|Number of Sides||Single-Sided|
|Built-In Hardstops||2, Removable|
|Direct/Belt Drive||Belt Drive|
|Switchable Handwheel Speed||No|
|Handwheel Accessory Port||None|
|Dimensions||4.7 x 3.4 x 2.4" / 120.5 x 87 x 60 mm|
|Weight||6.9 oz / 195 g|
|Package Weight||1.125 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7 x 5.2 x 3"|
- SmallRig Mini Follow Focus
- SmallRig 15mm Single Rod Clamp with Integrated NATO Rail
- 0.8 MOD / 43T Gear
- 15mm Rod (6")
- Snap-On Focus Gear Ring
- Marking Disk
- Allen Wrench
1. FREE Standard Shipping
Free Economy Shipping is available on all orders exceeding R1,000.(T's&C's apply)
*Terms and conditions to qualify for free shipping:
- Shipping may only be to a physical address within the borders of South Africa. No P.O Box's allowed.
- Shipping to outlying or remote areas like farms and game reserves may attract an additional fee.
- The delivery time to city areas is usually between 2 and 4 working days*. This excludes weekends and public holidays
2. SWE Courier Service (local)
We use SWE couriers as our preferred method of delivery.
Your parcel is well packaged and handled with care while in transit.
Shipping charges are all depended on the following:
- Volumetric and Physical weight
- Courier Option
If Item is in stock, your item can be delievered between 1-2 Business Days - Main Cities are: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London. Other cities/towns will take more than 1-2 delivery time.
If Item is being collected from our suppliers, you item can be deeilevr between 2-7 Business Days - To all areas.
If the item has been pre-ordered for you, this can take anything from 4 - 8 weeks.
*Reckoned from time of dispatch to time of arrival to client. This is an estimate and not guaranteed. This period does not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
3. UPS Courier Service (International) Please note:
International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT)
DT Film Services is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
You are welcome to place your order online, pay for it and collect it from our Durban branch. You will need to bring in a print out of the order for collection. Please ask for Louise in Sales on arrival.
DT Film Services - Durban
Open: Mon-Fri 8 to 5PM
5 Nunhead Road
Stock is going in and out all the time, so to be 100% sure that we have an item available, please phone (031) 261-6961 or email email@example.com.